What to Expect
An ultimate safari journey to explore Africa’s most prized destinations
- Explore iconic destinations across Africa, including Namibia’s Sossusvlei, Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls, Kenya’s Masai Mara and Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest- habitat of Mountain Gorilla’s
- Amazing wildlife sighting in Masai Mara all year round
- This longer journey has been designed to visit each destinations at an enjoyable pace
- Spanning 5 countries with the option to extend into Tanzania, Rwanda and Madagascar
- Seamless arrangement, all activities and transfers are included in journey
|Hong Kong - Johannesburg||Cathay Pacific||23:55-06:55|
|Johannesburg - Livingstone||South African Airways||10:40-12:20|
|Victoria Falls||Air Namibia|
Your day is filled with exciting and unique activities in the world-famous Sossusvlei and especially Deal Vlei and 'The Big Daddy'. After breakfast, you will get on a 4x4 vehicle for a nature drive, encounter with the desert-adapted wildlife, such as ostrich, springbok, gemsbok, spotted and brown hyena and cheetah are occasionally present.
In the morning return to Windhoek by shared charter flight, connect a regional fligh to Cape Town for 3 overnight stays in the city.
|Windhoek - Cape Town||Air Namibia||15:00-18:15|
|Cape Town - Nairobi||Kenya Airways||11:00 - 20:20|
After breakfast transfer to airport for a flight to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. The conservancy boasts high rhino densities and is home to the Big Five as well as other species such as the giraffe, ostrich, impala and over 400 bird species, under the dramatic views of snow-capped Mt. Kenya in the afternoon. Enjoy the sundowner and delicious dinner prepared by the skilled cooks.
The greatest wildlife show on earth.
During July-Oct when the Great Migration's river crossing takes place, you may spend more time by the river and hopefully can enjoy this spectacular sighting.
|Entebbe - Doha||Qatar Airways||15:10-23:25|
|Doha - Hong Kong||Qatar Airways||02:55-16:05