What to Expect
Incredible wildlife encounters with stays at Singita’s award-winning camps in heart of Africa
- Amazing safari experience in open vehicle with abundant numbers of lions, hyena, leopard, cheetah, elephant, hippo, giraffe in Serengeti as well as Singita Grumeti Reserve
- Witness the fascinating and most spectacular live wildlife show: The river-crossing of the Great Migration (**Best Jul-Oct)
- 4 nights’ stay in Singita’s award-winning camps, where guests can enjoy exclusive game viewing and delicious cuisine
- Luxurious accommodation at The Highlands with the most unique design in the Ngorongoro Crater, offering modern and cosy dome suites with unbelievable views and wood burning fires.
- Visit Ngorongoro Crater for its dramatic scenery and unique Masai cultural experience
|Hong Kong - Doha||Qatar Airways||01:20-04:45|
|Doha - Kilimanjaro||Qatar Airways||08:45-14:45|
Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport in afternoon, you will be greeted and on private road transfer to hotel in Arusha. Relax and enjoy a restful overnight
Full day to explore the magnificent scenery of the largest intact volcanic caldera - Ngorongoro Crater. With the present of the Big Five; large numbers of lion and hyena, zebra, wildebeest, jackal, hippo, flamingo... Enjoy a special and memorable bush lunch in the middle of the day.
From July-Oct annually, the fantastic Great Migration viewing is never far away as the wildebeests attempt to cross the Mara River with giant and starving Nile crocodiles awaiting.
Get up close and personal with the thundering herds of wildebeest on their long trek through the Serengeti. Watch as the herds of wildebeest plunge across the Mara River in the awe-inspiring Great Migration or traverse the plains in search of the Big Five.
After breakfast you will be transferred to airstrip, fly by small aircraft to Singita Grumeti Reserve in western Serengeti for a 2 nights stay at luxurious Faru Faru Lodge. Enjoy an exciting game drive in this amazing area with abundant numbers of predators – lions, cheetahs and leopards etc.
You are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife, including cheetah, bearded wildebeest, Bat Eared fox, Maasai giraffe, lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and the rare Colobus monkey.
The surrounding grassland is so awash with wildlife that guests can lounge in the swimming pool overlooking the waterhole, recline in the Lodge's elevated viewing decks, or unwind in the comfort of your luxurious room and watch as predators and prey are drawn right up to the lodge.
|- Doha||Qatar Airways||15:55-00:10 (+1 Day)|
|Doha - Hong Kong||Qatar Airways||02:30-16:05|