What to Expect
Perfect combination of safari at world renowned Serengeti with Mountain Gorilla encounter at Bwindi
- Premier safari destination – The Serengeti plains, with abundant residential wildlife throughout the year
- Flying direct into vast Serengeti for the river-crossing of Great Migration (July - Oct)
- Unforgettable experience with Mountain Gorilla which lives in high altitude forests
- Seamless connection by light aircraft flights in Tanzania and Uganda
- Well selected accommodations at unique-designed lodges and camps
|Hong Kong - Doha||Qatar Airways||19:15-23:10|
|Doha - Kilimanjaro||Qatar Airways||02:10-07:35|
Full day to explore the magnificent scenery of the largest intact volcanic caldera - Ngorongoro Crater. With the present of the Big Five; large numbers of lion and hyena, zebra, wildebeest, jackal, hippo, flamingo... Enjoy a special and memorable bush lunch in the middle of the day
Head out for full day game drives (or twice daily), the area has abundant residential game: large prides of lions, elephants and giraffes in grasslands, gazelles and eland cheetah, rhinos, hyena, …. to mention but a few.
From July-Oct annually, the fantastic Great Migration viewing is never far away as the wildebeests attempt to cross the Mara River with giant and starving Nile crocodiles awaiting.
** Wildebeest river-crossings are wildlife behavior and sighting cannot be guranteed
|Entebbe - Doha||Qatar Airways||17:30-23:25|
|Doha - Hong Kong||Qatar Airways||01:35-14:50|