What to Expect
Explore two of Zambia's premier wildlife destinations; the South Luangwa and the Lower Zambezi National Parks as well as the mighty Victoria Falls
- Zambia is the undiscovered treasure trove of Africa. It shelters extraordinary natural beauty and is one of the most unspoiled wildlife havens on the continent
- South Luangwa is also the birthplace of the walking safari – one of the best ways to get up-close-and-personal with the park’s pristine wilderness
- Being one of the best places for leopard sighting South Luangwa’s visitors can view large herds of elephant, some up to 70 strong, and encounter the mighty buffalo.
- Lower Zambezi is home to a superb diversity of animals including hippos, elephants, lions and leopard etc, offers full variety of water activities alongside their standard walking and driving options
- Seamless connection by shared charter flights, and staying in well selected camps throughout your journey
|Hong Kong - Johannesburg||Cathay Pacific||23:55-06:55|
|Johannesburg - Livingstone||South African Airways||10:40-12:20|
**Optional activities at extra charge: Helicopter Tour, Zip-line
In the morning fly to South Luangwa by a scheduled charter flight, known as the “Valley of the Leopard” the South Luangwa has featured on numerous wildlife documentaries and is as well known for its prides of lions, packs of wilddog, herds of buffalo. It is not a surprise to see a leopard hunt during the peak season! After a leisurely lunch, participate in a ‘walking safari’, which is originated in this Park and is still one of the finest ways to experience Africa’s pristine wilderness first-hand.
Your days to explore the area on either game drives or walking safari, besides of leopards the park also has a rich number of lions, hippos, crocodiles, baboons, pukus and elephants etc. Learning about the wildlife habitat and the bush from your professional guide.
Southern carmine bee-eaters are intra-African migrants and arrive at their breeding grounds during August through September. During this time, the area becomes a paradise for birders, photographers and nature enthusiasts in general.
The South Luangwa is home of the walking safari in Zambia – follow in the footsteps of explorers from the 18th century in country that has barely changed and where the wildlife still roams wild and free. Bush walks are a sensory adventure, you are on their turf now, is that bird call a song or an alarm? Was that grunt a distant hippo or a nearby lioness?
|Lusaka - Johannesburg||South African Airways||13:05-15:05|
After a delicious breakfast,transfer to Johannesburg International Airport for your flight to Hong Kong, arriving Hong Kong the next morning.
|Johannesburg - Hong Kong||Cathay Pacific||12:45-07:10 (+1Day)|